Meet our team
- First and foremost, there is my wife Renate (the boss). She has a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and many years of experience in intensive-, palliative- and hospice care. She is actively involved with the Alzheimer association here in Reno and knows how to deal with certain types of Dementia. She is, as you can see, the boss and keeps an eye on the wellbeing of our seniors.
- Our experienced, certified and friendly staff, provides personalized service around the clock, 7 days a week.
- Our Golden Retriever mix Molly is in charge of, let's say all "Brighten the day" moments. If you’ve heard about therapy dogs and their positive influence, well she seems to be a natural and knows how to put a smile on anyone's face.
- Myself, Dietmar, I am supposed to do whatever it takes to keep the operation running as smooth as possible. Well ok, I am a licensed Administrator by the State of NV and that leaves me with some kind of responsibility. Most importantly I oversee the medication administration and adherence to all state rules and regulations.
- We care for our elderly in the same way we would like to be treated.
- We believe in preserving the dignity and quality of life for our residents while providing peace of mind to their families.
- We love what we are doing; to see the expression of joy and a warm smile in our resident's faces, there’s nothing like it.
- We pride ourselves in the quality and the flexibility of our care. Whether you like to sit outside on the porch and read the newspaper or enjoy feeding the birds in the backyard or whatever else your heart desires, we are here to make sure it will get done.